Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy Girls

After the huge fashion success of the women at AMAs and the Golden Globe's, last night definitely disappointed me a little. However, the men really stood out in my book. I loved the risks they took with patterns, textures and colors. I think it was fun and a little edgy. Nonetheless, here are my picks for the ladies of the night. Lea Michele from Glee has gotten it right at every event this season and her feather-skirted Romana Keveza cocktail dress, definitely added to her fashion success. Miley Cyrus unexpectedly wowed me in Herve Leger. Her makeup looked fantastic, the extra-long hair length totally worked on her and she was properly accessorized from head to toe. My favorite look of the night actually belonged to someone that I never would have guessed: Pink. I absolutely adored her gray scalloped Tony Ward gown in gray ombre. I love how Pink has this hard, slightly boyish personality, but girly glams is up with the best of them.








0 comments: