Sunday, February 14, 2010

RTW Fashion Faves

I love picking up a few staple blazers or jackets each year and after seeing alice+olivia's fall 2010 collection, I know exactly where my next ones will come from . I also love the pretty purple and mauve layered dress, but I think it would be best suited on a girl 10 years my junior. I can totally picture my former self rocking it at a homecoming dance or prom.







As always, Lorick did not disappoint me! This time she went with a 1920s speakeasy theme for the show to match the style of the collection. I loved the styling with the statement necklaces (very happy to see the proof that they will still go strong!) and though the sparkly tights are beautiful, I think they may work best on the editorial side. I can't picture me wearing them, however, with fashion I never say never because I often change my mood and mind.


0 comments: