Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Warm Weather Bound

When I pack to go to California, Florida or Vegas I find it totally stress free. There's nothing I could forget that I couldn't easily buy there. In fact, twice last year it was chilly when I got to LA. As soon as I figured out my sundresses weren't going to cut it, I went out and bought a leather jacket, jeans, closed toe heels and long sleeve tops. Unfortunately, it just isn't that easy in the Caribbean or Mexico. Right now I'm assessing clothes to decide what I want to take. I find the best way is to lay everything out, even some accessories and then pick shoes that will work for multiple outfits. Since heels just look silly when everyone else is casual, I've traded them in for flip flops, sandals and wedges. This makes taking some outfits a little challenging for me. Here's a glimpse at round one. I generally do this about 3 times with all different outfits (I know, I'm crazy). The last 5 in the 2nd photo didn't make the definite cut as of yet.

1 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

cute outfits! Have a great trip!