Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Introducing Muubaa

One of the best parts of my job is that I get to see fashion collections long before the public does. In the last year I haven't gotten super excited about many new things in fashion, so this week was quite a treat. Muubaa is a London Based leather fashion brand that launched in September 2007. The prices are excellent for high-quality leather and the styles are a mix of urban meats fashionably functional. As soon as I received the photos, I wanted so many pieces - now! That's the problem, they won't be available until the end of July. So, I will patiently wait. Below is a handpicked selection of my faves. Some styles are offered in a 2nd color.

Stunt Biker $400

Daytona Drape Biker $350

Stitch Hooded Jacket $450

Smriti Scoop Bomber $400

Panavia Trench Coat $600

This is my absolute favorite jacket in the collection. The sleeves and bottom zip off to create a shorter jacket or a vest. 3 leather pieces for the price of 1!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg, love those jackets!

Anonymous said...

hey! how do the sizes run?? I'm looking at one of these jackets I wanto to buy but there are no refunds on the site so I want to mke sure it doesn't run small or big. What's the size 6 compared to??

Vanessa said...

Call NessaLeeStyle and someone will help you. The new styles we have are amazing! 732.431.0008