Friday, February 5, 2010

Man Candy (for the house!)

Yesterday my husband's best friend (he is the one who first got us together 10 years ago) closed on his first home. We went over last night to help him move and I was like a kid in a candy store. His beautiful new construction home, which he did an amazing job at picking the finishes for, is a blank canvas just dying to be decorated by a woman. Since Gregg is still on the hunt for a Mrs, I was just jumping up and down and flailing my arms in a desperate attempt to get chosen for the job. Even though I wasn't officially hired, I did spend a few minutes browsing the internet for furniture sleek enough for a bachelor pad, but that can be styled in a way that would make a woman want to move right in (aren't I a good friend?). Here's some of my favorites, all by Lexington.




0 comments: