Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And Then I Want Some More...

I'm very particular about my swimwear. Getting undressed in no more than a decorative bra and underwear takes confidence and obviously it's so much easier to do when you know you look good. I'm a strong believer that swimwear cut and quality make all the difference in how good a woman looks. Vitamin A and Maya Swimwear are 2 brands that I find fit me best. However, after seeing diNeila swimwear, I'm so excited to try something new. Their designs are sexy (some of the sexiest 1 pieces I've ever seen!), unique and priced very well for the quality. Some of their high waisted suits were featured in the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. I plan on launching the NEW NessaLee with them this spring and can't wait to try them on myself! Below is one of my 2 piece favorites.


($114)

0 comments: