Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inspired By Elle - Afforable Beauty

I've been a bad blogger. I spent 10 days lounging under a hut in Aruba, only stopping to eat and cool off in the pool. While there I got to catch up on so many books and magazines. One article I read in Elle asked hair, make-up and skin professionals for their affordable must-have beauty items. It got me thinking to what mine were. I was very surprised when I realized how I don't require many expensive products. Check out my personal skincare list below.


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Light & doesn't clog my pores. Palmer's Cocoa Butter stick. This is my everyday chapstick. It is always in my purse. I love that people think it's a glue stock. Clarisonic. I can't find a better way to take my make-up off. St Ives Apricot Scrub. I only use it 1-2x a week, but it totally gets the job done. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Normal to Oily. Gently removes everything. Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque. Great for after intense gym sessions. Vaseline Lotion w/ SPF 15. Perfect for everyday moisture and sun protection.

0 comments: