Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today's Outfit

One of my biggest fashion pet peeves happens on the day that the weather reaches 60 degrees for the first time. Some people think it's time to bust out their flip flops, shorts and sundresses. Bad idea. If you're patient, the proper weather will come. I promise. My outfit today appropriately embraced the slightly warmer weather and that's more than I can say for all the season pushers I saw!

Gap Boyfriend Jeans
(If you bring a pair of old jeans into the store for donation, you'll receive a new pair for 30% off.)



H&M Plaid Shirt
Yes, me and this dude have something in common...we both shop in the men's section of H&M.




Now before you get all, "You could be a farmer in those clothes" on me, read on. I cuffed the jeans, tucked in the shirt, added a brown leather belt and toned the country look down with a pair of brown suede platform pumps and my trusty Treesje Asher bag in electric blue.



0 comments: