Thursday, January 28, 2010

Exciting Things Headed This Way

I've been neglecting the blog, but I really do have a fabulous excuse. I've been insanely busy with work! It's been in the works for a long time, but it appears to really be taking shape now. This spring NessaLeeStyle.com will have a new home. That means a new look, increased functionality and of course, lots of new brands and items. Right around that time, what I like to call it's little sister site will be born...NessaLeeBaby.com. It's going to be the premier place to get the latest and greatest in everything baby. That's not limited to clothes. You'll be able to register for when your little one arrives and purchase the most important things like the best strollers, furniture and everything in between. If you live close enough, you can always come into the store to try everything out and get the best customer service from one of our Baby Ambassadors! Of course, in the NessaLee tradition, if you want your munchkin to have what you saw on Kingston, Suri, Violet and Levi, then this will undoubtedly be the place to get it. We'll also be offering nursery design services. Before I go, I want to leave you with one of the best new brands on the market and 2 things we will be carrying by them. Introducing the 4Moms Origami and MamaRoo. I will definitely be back to discuss.



0 comments: