Sunday, November 22, 2009

Topshop - Part Deux

As promised, I went in and gave Topshop a 2nd chance. I'm not going to lie and tell you I didn't flash dirty looks at a ton of of overpriced cheesy apparel. Does someone really want to spend $200 on a completely sequin flapper dress, that's already having casualties all over the store floor? Nonetheless, I did run into the below pictured leather studded jacket. The quality seemed pretty good and I loved the style. It was $320 which is on the normal end of the price of a leather jacket. I didn't buy it because I really wanted the sold out gray and already have a tan jacket (bummer). I was far more impressed with the selection at Zara right now. Tons of classic, but still trendy blazers, plaid shirts, great dress pants, faux fur jackets, vests and scarves and great chunky sweaters. My only clothing purchase of the day came in the form of leggings (what else) and were from H&M. They're a gray, soft knit pair that I think would be perfect for sitting by the fire on a ski trip this winter. Honey, are you reading this???



0 comments: