Monday, November 23, 2009

AMA's = Fashion Bust

I eagerly tuned in to the American Music Awards to check out what everyone was wearing. I should have just cleaned my house.

Nicole Kidman: Mermaid has never been a style. Not even when Donna Martin did it on Halloween.

Kate Hudson: I actually like silver on her, but otherwise NO NO NO.
Kelly Clarkson: If someone dressed her, they should be fired...from fashion forever. The dress, hair, tights and shoes? It all looks frumpy and like it was put together by a middle of the road department store salesperson. I often get emails asking me about tips for starting a career in personal styling. Kelly is an example of what not to do!

Leona Lewis: Futuristic cool...but why the clogs?Fergie: Not a total miss in my book, but nothing special either.
Kristen Bell: Skin tone is never an attractive color (in fabric or lack of).
Shakira: Had 2 outfits. Though I wasn't overly feeling the love for either, she still gets best dressed in my book. Both dresses aren't misses. They fit her great. The yellow is amazing on her. The giant platform shoes are questionable, but in a sea of the above - can't complain!

0 comments: