Friday, November 20, 2009

My Personal Style

A question I get asked so often is, "How would you describe your personal style?" The truth is, I don't find myself overly creative or extremely different. My wardrobe has a great mix of very trendy and very classic pieces that I mix and match depending on the day. I'm not afraid to layer, try new things and accessories are my best friend. I don't impulse buy. I hold on to items and am thrilled when they come back around in style. It's like a personal selection of vintage! My greatest fashion strength is my ability to mix high/mid and low end brands to complete a look. If I had to compare my style to celebrities (because that's how we all relate to anything these days!), I'd say a combo of Vanessa Hudgens and Olivia Palermo. Sounds strange, right? Well, I'll be posting photos of my own outfits, pieces I buy, style inspirations and anything in between that may or may not be fashion related so you can see. For now here's 2 very different outfits worn by both girls that are similar to me (Olivia's I'd choose for work or a night out / Vanessa's has comfy and casual airport written all over it).


0 comments: