Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chanel Gets Me Again...

When I'm shopping in Manhattan my preferred area is Soho. Along Broadway I have access to 2 H&Ms, Urban Outfitters, Zara, a monster-size F21, Bloomingdale's, small boutiques and the still new-ish Topshop (more later). If I venture onto some of the cobblestone streets of Soho, I can go credit card crazy at Chanel. That's exactly what I did yesterday. I've eagerly awaited the arrival of the cruise collection and I just couldn't help myself. I got the red jumbo flap in caviar. It is the most amazing red! Far brighter and less orange than the 2005 one. I picked caviar because I felt that in the lambskin it actually looked like a metallic orange. Strange! I also purchased a bright blue medium flap in lambskin. It's like this totally outrageous and extremely unnecessary color of a Lego. Once 5 women converged on me in the store, waiting to pounce on the last blue bag that was in my hand, I knew I wasn't walking out without it. Here's a look below at photos I found at Purse Forum, so you can get an idea of the bag colors - until I take pics of mine. Will be back to chat about the other stores.


0 comments: