Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

Finally charged my camera so I can show you some of our holiday decorations. This year we had 2 trees. Next year, I plan on 4-5. I just love the way each is decorated differently and the warmth it adds to a house during Christmas. Here you can read about my need for the wood tree just for cards. Currently we have a colorful tree in our living room with all of our special decorations on it (usually a real tree) and a white tree in our dining room. Next year my husband wants a white NY Yankees tree in the home office and we will likely add a tree to our foyer. Below are some photos of our dining room and our stockings. I may change some of the dining room table decorations around and add some red for Valentine's Day - easy switch!






0 comments: