Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I dream it, I have to have it.

I can never do anything the normal way. Case in point - Wedding invitations. When I got married, I couldn't pick anything in a book. No way. I had to dream it up and have each and every piece a la carted to my idea of perfection. Then in decorating my house, I needed to have drapes, chandeliers and even bedding custom made because what I imagine never exists. Very often, my annoying taste and imagination falls on to my husband's shoulders. The latest? Christmas! We have a tree in our living room, one in our foyer and I want another in our dining room and formal living room. The year I'd like to add one of the 2. However, I won't just plop one there. It needs to have a purpose. The purpose I imagine is a wood or stainless tree with no leaves that will house all the holiday cards people send us year after year. I want it to be 7' 6" tall. Below is my inspiration. Poor Jordan.

0 comments: