Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pictures To Last A Thousand Years

April is already here and that means that our 3rd wedding anniversary is quickly approaching. When we got married 3 years ago, we opted not to do engagement pics. Our reasons were that we were making not 1, but 2 video love stories to be shown at our wedding in Mexico and also that our wedding photographer was in California and we were in New Jersey. I'm an amazing Monday morning quarterback - no seriously, I'm REALLY good at it. So, after the fact I was of course bummed. On our first anniversary we were actually in LA and my husband surprised me with anniversary photos to make up for e-pics (such a cute idea!). David Jay was unavailable though, so after tremendous amounts of super-adorable research behind my back, Jordan chose another stellar photographer - Christine Farrah. Really, DJ had my heart...but then I met Christine...oh boy it's tough. They are 2 of the most talented photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. If you can hire either of them, you're wedding will be that much better! We loved the anniversary pics so much, that we absolutely had to do it again for our 2nd. Now it's time for our 3rd and it's become a tradition. Is it safe to call something a tradition after only 2 years? Either way, we're doing it again and we need to come up with a cute theme/concept. In the meantime, check out some from the past years.
























3 comments:

Danielle said...

Such gorgeous pictures! Congrats on your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

You guys are such rockstars. Where can I order a few prints of some of these? :-) JK

Amber said...

SUCh a great idea! GORGEOUS pictures! I love the Connect Four one! We always play that haha!